“12 Days of Nick Jr. Holiday Sweepstakes & Instant Win Prizes”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void in Puerto Rico, outside of the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law. If you are under the age of majority in your state of residence, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission prior to entering. Many will enter, few will win.
Sponsor: Viacom Media Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc., 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with the Sweepstakes in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor, and not to Facebook.
- The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. (Eastern Time [“ET”]) on November 20, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 1, 2017 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer will serve as the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- To enter the Sweepstakes you must be: (i) a current legal resident of one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia; (ii) eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry; and (iii) be a member of the Nick Jr. Fan Club (membership is free, visit www.nickjrfanclub.com in order to join) prior to entry (each a “Participant”, collectively the “Participants”). Any Participant who has not yet reached the age of majority in their state of residence (18, except AL & NE, 19, and MS, 21) will need to obtain permission from his/her parent/legal guardian (“Parent”) in order to enter and, if chosen as a winner, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her Parent. Employees, officers, directors, and members of Sponsor, Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), all prize providers associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective affiliates, parent, and subsidiary companies, licensors, distributors, divisions and their advertising, production and promotion agencies (the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their respective officers, directors, licensors, employees, representatives and agents, and members of their immediate families (parents, step parents, children, step children, siblings, step siblings, spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of their households (whether related or not) and those individuals who have won a prize in any Sponsor-related sweepstakes or contest in the twelve (12) months prior to the start of the Entry Period are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Eligibility will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- HOW TO ENTER. During the Entry Period, visit 12DaysofNickJr.com (enabled for desktop and mobile entry) (the “Sweepstakes Site”) and follow the online directions to and submit the online Sweepstakes entry form. If you have an active Facebook account, you may opt to import the required entry information (i.e., first name, last name, date of birth, e-mail address, zip code and gender) directly from Facebook instead of manually inputting into the Sweepstakes Site in order to save time. (Note: You will need to have a pre-existing Facebook account in order to import your information if you don’t already have one. Membership on Facebook is free, and registration for Facebook can be obtained by logging on to http://www.facebook.com and following the onscreen instructions to open an account.) In order to do so, click on the “Enter With Facebook” button and access your existing Facebook account via the on-screen prompt and accept the import notification once logged on to automatically populate the Sweepstakes Site entry form. Any information which cannot be obtained via your Facebook account will need to be manually input in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries must be completed in full and submitted in accordance with the online directions during the Entry Period. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Participant grants permission to be contacted by Sponsor via e-mail in connection with the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes Site fails for any reason, any entry received during that time will be deemed a defective entry. If you enter using a mobile app, message and data charges may apply; please check with your carrier to determine if you will incur such charges prior to entering. Use of a profane username or the submission of false or misleading personal information by a Participant will be grounds for disqualification. Determination of information to be profane, false, or misleading is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Incomplete or inaccurate entries are void. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET, on December 1, 2017.
- LIMITATION ON ENTRIES. Limit one (1) entry per calendar day per person/email address/household. A “calendar day” is defined as the 24 hours between 12:00:00 a.m. ET and the following 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Any attempt by any Participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using same or multiple/different email accounts or any other method of entry will void all of that Participant’s entries and that Participant will be disqualified. Entries that have been tampered with or altered shall be rendered void. In the event that there becomes a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address. It is solely the responsibility of the Participant to notify Sponsor in writing if the Participant changes his or her e-mail address during the Entry Period. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- DAILY INSTANT WIN SELECTION. During the first twelve (12) calendar days of the Entry Period (the “Instant Win Period”), various daily prizes (the quantity of which per day and description of each as indicated in the chart below) will be awarded at randomly selected moments via “instant win” determination (for a total of seventy-eight  daily “instant win” prizes to be awarded during the Instant Win Period) (each an “Instant Win Prize”, collectively the “Instant Win Prizes”). Each Instant Win Prize will be randomly assigned to a specific time during each calendar day of the Instant Win Period. The Participant who, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, first submits a valid Sweepstakes entry at the randomly pre-assigned specific time (or the first person who submits a Sweepstakes entry closest after that time if no one submits an entry at the exact time) will be eligible to win the Instant Win Prize assigned to that time, provided such potential winners meet all eligibility and “instant win” browser requirements as set forth below (each an “Instant Winner”, collectively the “Instant Winners”). The odds of winning an Instant Win Prize depend on the date and time of participation. If the Participant is notified that they are a potential winner of an Instant Win Prize, they will see a message onscreen informing them of such and the corresponding Instant Win Prize, and must then follow the instructions and provide any necessary information before closing their browser. IF THE BROWSER IS CLOSED BEFORE THE REQUIRED INFORMATION IS PROPERLY SUBMITTED, THE INSTANT WIN PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED AND SUCH POTENTIAL INSTANT WINNER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Instant Winners will be ineligible to win the Grand Prize (as defined below).
In the event more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded or more people are deemed eligible than intended, Sponsor reserves the right, as applicable, to award the stated prize(s) in a random drawing from among all valid prize claims. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes listed in these Official Rules. In the event that some prizes are not able to be awarded via “instant win” determination or some prizes are not awarded due to potential winners closing their browser prior to providing required information, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, as applicable, to conduct a random drawing of potential winner(s) from all non-winning eligible entries received during the Entry Period, if time permits. In such event, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing for such un-awarded prize(s) on or about December 11, 2017 to select a potential winner. Potential winner will be notified by email on or about the same day of Sponsor’s drawing and must respond to the notification within two (2) days from Sponsor’s notification or be subject to disqualification and another potential winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received during the Instant Win Period, if time permits. Odds of winning in such random drawing selection depends on the total number of non-winning “instant win” eligible entries received during the Instant Win Period.
|Day #||Entry Date||Number of Instant Winners||Instant Win Prizes – each Instant Winner will receive one  of the following:|
|1||11/20/17||12||One (1) set of “PAW Patrol” Cuddle Pillows (approximate retail value [“ARV”] of each Instant Win Prize: $40.00; total ARV of all Instant Win Prizes: $480.00)|
|2||11/21/17||11||“Dora the Explorer” Prize Pack (ARV of each Instant Win Prize: $44.00; total ARV of all Instant Win Prizes: $484.00)|
|3||11/22/17||10||“Shimmer & Shine” Winter Genies (ARV of each Instant Win Prize: $40.00; total ARV of all Instant Win Prizes: $400.00)|
|4||11/23/17||9||Mega Bloks Blaze Buildable Axle City Monster Dome Set (ARV of each Instant Win Prize: $20.00; total ARV of all Instant Win Prizes: $180.00)|
|5||11/24/17||8||“Shimmer & Shine” Dancing Genies & “PAW Patrol” Me Reader (ARV of each Instant Win Prize: $90.00; total ARV of all Instant Win Prizes: $720.00)|
|6||11/25/17||7||“PAW Patrol” Plush & “Rusty Rivets” Botosaur (ARV of each Instant Win Prize: $50.00; total ARV of all Instant Win Prizes: $350.00)|
|7||11/26/17||6||“PAW Patrol” Toy Organizer & Toy Set (ARV of each Instant Win Prize: $55.00; total ARV of all Instant Win Prizes: $330.00)|
|8||11/27/17||5||“Blaze & the Monster Machines” Animal Island Playset (ARV of each Instant Win Prize: $40.00; total ARV of all Instant Win Prizes: $200.00)|
|9||11/28/17||4||“Peppa Pig” Giggle n’ Wiggle Kitchen (ARV of each Instant Win Prize: $80.00; total ARV: $320.00)|
|10||11/29/17||3||“PAW Patrol” Pirate Pups Bundle (ARV of each Instant Win Prize: $105.00; total ARV of all Instant Win Prizes: $315.00)|
|11||11/30/17||2||“Shimmer & Shine” Magic Genie Palace (ARV of each Instant Win Prize: $99.97; total ARV of all Instant Win Prizes: $199.94)|
|12||12/1/17||1||SmartCycle with Nick Apps (ARV of Instant Win Prize: $150.00)|
Total ARV of all Instant Win Prizes is $4,128.94.
- DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION. Sponsor will conduct a random drawing of all entries received during the Entry Period (but excluding the Instant Winners’ entries) for the Grand Prize (as defined below) on or about December 6, 2017 to select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner (the “Potential Winner”). Potential Winner will be notified by email on or about December 6, 2017 and must respond to the notification within three (3) business days or be subject to disqualification and another Potential Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received during the Entry Period if time permits. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period which were not awarded an Instant Win Prize.
- GRAND PRIZE (1). One (1) Nick Jr. Prize Pack shall be awarded as the Sweepstakes grand prize (the “Grand Prize”) which shall consist of one (1) of each of the following items: (i) “PAW Patrol” Cuddle Pillow; (ii) “Dora the Explorer” Prize Bundle; (iii) “Shimmer & Shine” Winter Genies; (iv) Blaze Mega Bloks Buildable Axle City; (v) “Shimmer & Shine” Dancing Genies & “PAW Patrol” Me Reader; (vi) “Rusty Rivets” Botosaur; (vii) “PAW Patrol” Toy Organizer & Toy Set; (viii) “Blaze and the Monster Machines” Animal Island Playset; (ix) “Peppa Pig” Giggle n’ Wiggle Kitchen; (x) “PAW Patrol” Pirate Pups Bundle; (xi) “Shimmer & Shine” Magic Genie Palace; (xii) SmartCycle with Nick Apps; and, (xiii) Roku Ultra Streaming Player. Total ARV for the Grand Prize is $863.97.
The Instant Win Prizes and the Grand Prize shall be collectively referenced herein as the “Prizes.” The Instant Prize Winners and the Grand Prize winner shall be collectively referenced herein as the “Winners.” The total ARV of all Prizes in the Sweepstakes is $4,992.91.
- QUALIFICATION OF WINNERS. Before a potential Instant Winner or the Potential Winner will be deemed as one of the official Sweepstakes Winners (each the “Official Winner”, collectively the “Official Winners”), he/she (or his/her Parent on behalf of a potential Instant Winner of the Potential Winner if such individual has not reached the age of majority in their state of residence) may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) (collectively an “Affidavit”) and any other legal documents that Sponsor may require within two (2) days from the date of Sponsor sending such documents to the potential Instant Winner or the Potential Winner or be subject to disqualification. The potential Instant Winners and the Potential Winner (or his/her Parent on behalf of such individual if they have not reached the age of majority in their state of residence) must be able to provide proof that he/she is eligible to be deemed an Official Winner to Sponsor’s satisfaction. If the documents are not returned within the two (2) day period, or potential Instant Winners or the Potential Winner is found to be ineligible, or does not comply with the Official Rules, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate potential Instant Winner or Potential Winner, as applicable, may be selected. A prize notification being returned as undeliverable will result in disqualification of such entry.
- SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS. By submitting a Sweepstakes entry, each Participant (whether declared one of the Winners or not) agrees (and agrees, along with their Parent if such individual is a minor, to affirm such in writing) to: (i) abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, which decisions are final and binding in all respects; (ii) waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules; (iii) forever and irrevocably release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective officers, directors, licensors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any liability, claims, demands, and cause of action from personal injury, loss or damage, including death, or property damage, theft, or loss suffered or resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of your participation in this Sweepstakes or the possession of any prize or any portion thereof, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity; (iv) grant Sponsor (where permitted by law) the right to use Participant’s name, address (city and state only), and biographical information on a worldwide basis, in all forms of media, in perpetuity and for advertising or promotional purposes without review or further compensation; and, (v) warrant and represent that the use of the materials submitted in this Sweepstakes will not violate the rights of any third parties. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s positive image, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from any Prizes contained in this Sweepstakes will be solely the responsibility of the Winners. Receipt of any of the Prizes or Prizes’ components of this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations. Noncompliance with any of the above will result in disqualification. Winners may not transfer, give, barter, sell, substitute, or exchange any Prizes’ component for a cash equivalent except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute the Prizes (or Prizes component) with a prize of equal or greater value.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Released Parties which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Released Parties are not responsible for any claims, damages, lawsuits, causes of action, proceedings, or liability due to any injuries, theft, damages, expenses, costs, or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting from, arising from, or in connection with, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) typographical or other error in the printing of the Official Rules, offering or announcement of any Prizes or any ambiguity in the Official Rules; (ii) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or garbled entries; (iii) any error in the collection or retention of entry information due to human error or mechanical failure; (iv) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, or any of their agents or employees; (v) your participation or inability to participate in any Sweepstakes-related activity; (vi) any malfunction of the computer or telephone system, whether technical or due to human error; (vii) lost/delayed data transmission, omissions, interruptions, deletion, defect, line failures, postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes due to hardware or software compatibility problems on any telephone network (TSP), computer online systems (ISP), servers or providers, software, failure on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to your or to any other person’s computer or telephone system related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes; (viii) your acceptance, receipt, possession, defects in, misuse, inability to use, or use of any Prizes element including, but not limited to, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or misdirected or destroyed prize (or any element thereof); or (ix) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, any of which is due to reasons beyond Released Parties’ control, including, but not limited to, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure including, but not limited to, overloading of the Sweepstakes Site due to excessive use, threatened or actual terrorist acts, air raid(s), blackout(s), act(s) of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic(s), explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ sole and reasonable control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules.
Winners hereby acknowledge that the Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any express or implied warranty, representation or guarantee, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes or any component thereof. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any Prizes. In the event a potential Instant Winner or the Potential Winner or any Winners are disqualified for any reason under the provisions of these Official Rules, such individual and all rights to any Prizes will be forfeited in its entirety and a random drawing may be conducted in order to select an alternate potential Instant Winner or Potential Winner, as applicable, if time permits.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that Sponsor finds to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION. The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of New York (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in New York and where the relevant contacts are with such state. The New York courts (state and federal) shall have sole jurisdiction of any controversies regarding the Sweepstakes. Participant waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue in these courts and hereby submits to the jurisdiction of those courts. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, the prizes awarded, or the determination of the Winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ entire liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees and/or experts’ fees and costs. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages and further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- RULES/WINNERS LIST. To receive the name of the Winners or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “12 Days of Nick Jr. Holiday Sweepstakes & Instant Win Prizes” 1515 Broadway, 42nd Floor, Space #42-33F, New York, NY 10036. Please specify “Rules” or “Winner Info”. All requests must be received by February 6, 2018. You may also view the Official Rules by visiting the Sweepstakes Site during the Entry Period