Are you a sponge for knowledge? Test your absorbency level with our tricky trivia game!
Question 1: Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Just kidding, we wouldn’t make it that easy! Check out the rules below.
- Print trivia game sheets. For multiple uses, try heavyweight paper or cardstock.
- Cut into individual cards.
- Assign a leader. Try finding a grownup that can do a convincing pirate/game show host voice for effect. If old enough, the birthday child would also make a great game leader!
- The leader reads a question aloud.
- Party guests raise their hands to guess an answer.
- Whoever guesses the right answer first gets to keep the card.
- The first person to five cards wins a special prize!
For advanced SpongeBob enthusiasts, try reading the questions without the multiple-choice options!