It can be tough to discuss difficult topics with your kids, but having candid conversations can help your child understand and cope with disturbing current events. We want to support you as you tackle these conversations at home, so we put together Nickelodeon’s Guide to Talking to Kids About Difficult Current Events.
- How to Talk to Your Children About Conflict and War (UNICEF)
- How to Talk With Kids About Tragedies & Other Traumatic News Events (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Children’s Books about War and Peace (Public Library Resource)
- Psychologists on How To Talk to Children About the Israel-Hamas War (CBS Morning News)
- For more guides, visit our Parent Resource Hub