“Calling All Heroes Sweepstakes”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void outside the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, and void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Many will enter, few will win.
Sponsor: Viacom International Inc., 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036.
Administrator: Marden Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
- The Sweepstakes begins at 6:00:01 a.m. (Eastern Time [“ET”]) on July 18, 2022 and ends at 10:59:59 p.m. ET on September 11, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer will serve as the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- To enter the Sweepstakes, you must be: (i) a legal resident of one (1) of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia, and (ii) at least eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides (nineteen  years old in Alabama and Nebraska, twenty-one  years old in Mississippi) at the time of entry (each a “Participant”, collectively the “Participants”). Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Karisma Hotels & Resorts, all prize providers associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective affiliates, parent, and subsidiary companies, licensors, distributors, divisions and their advertising, production and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their respective officers, directors, licensors, employees, representatives and agents, and members of their immediate families (parents, step parents, children, step children, siblings, step siblings, spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of their households (whether related or not) and those winners who have won a prize in any Sponsor-related sweepstakes and/or contest in the twelve (12) months prior to the start of the Sweepstakes are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Eligibility will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees to these Official Rules and all the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- LIMITATION ON ENTRIES. Limit one (1) entry per calendar day per person/household/email address during the Sweepstakes Period. A “calendar day” is defined as the 24 hours between 12:00:00 a.m. ET and the following 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Any attempt by any Participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries during the Sweepstakes Period by using same or multiple/different email accounts or any other method of entry will void all of that Participant’s entries in the Sweepstakes and such Participant will be disqualified. Entries that have been tampered with or altered shall be rendered void. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of Participants on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to Participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials contained in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the online portion of the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated or cancelled prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Sweepstakes Site, and any entries received prior to the termination or cancellation will be included in the drawing of the Sweepstakes. In the event that there becomes a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at the time of entry, and Potential Winner (as defined below) may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. It is solely the responsibility of the Participant to notify Sponsor in writing if the Participant changes his or her e-mail address during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Multiple Participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Bulk, automated and/or third-party entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Any attempt by any Participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries in the Sweepstakes Period by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that Participant’s entries, and that Participant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s discretion. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION. Administrator will conduct a random drawing on or around September 19, 2022 in order to select one (1) Grand Prize and three (3) First Prizes (as each of the preceding capitalized terms are defined below) potential winners (each a “Potential Winner”, collectively the “Potential Winners”). Each Potential Winner will be notified by email on or around September 20, 2022 and must respond to the notification within three (3) days or their entry shall be subject to disqualification and another Potential Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, if time permits. Sponsor reserves the right not to award a Prize in the Sweepstakes if Administrator is unsuccessful in contacting or receiving a response from a Potential Winner after ten (10) attempts or if they exhaust all eligible entries collected during the Sweepstakes Period without receiving a response from a Potential Winner. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- QUALIFICATION OF WINNER. Before a Potential Winner will be deemed an official winner (each an “Official Winner” or “Winner”, collectively the “Official Winners” or “Winners”), he/she may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) (collectively referenced herein as the “Affidavit/Release”) and any other legal documents that Sponsor and/or Administrator may require, including, but not limited to, a W-9 tax form, within three (3) days from the date Sponsor sends such documents to Potential Winner or be subject to disqualification. Each Potential Winner must be able to provide proof that such Potential Winner is eligible to be deemed an Official Winner to Sponsor’s and Administrator’s satisfaction. If the documents are not returned within that time, or Potential Winner or Official Winner is found to be ineligible, or does not comply with the Official Rules, then his/her Sweepstakes entry will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected in accordance with Section 5 above. A prize notification being returned as undeliverable will result in disqualification of such Sweepstakes entry. All travelers participating in the Grand Prize must sign an Affidavit/Release prior to ticketing.
- PRIZES (4) – There are four (4) prizes available to be awarded in the Sweepstakes as follows:
Grand Prize (1): One (1) Winner will receive the Sweepstakes’ grand prize (the “Grand Prize”) which shall consist of a trip package for the Grand Prize Winner and up to three (3) guests (each a “Guest”, collectively the “Guests”) to Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Riviera Maya in Quintana Roo, Mexico (the “Hotel”). The Hotel accommodations provided are intended to host two (2) adults and two (2) children aged twelve (12) years or younger. As such, any Guest(s) who has not reached the age of majority in their state of residence must be aged twelve (12) years or younger at time of Grand Prize fulfillment and, further, such minor Guest(s) must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian at all times during Grand Prize fulfillment. The Grand Prize shall consist of the following elements: (i) roundtrip coach airfare for the Grand Prize Winner and up to three (3) Guests from the airport nearest the Grand Prize Winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor) to Cancun, Mexico. Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guests are solely responsible for their own transportation to/from the point of origin airport; (ii) four (4) days/three (3) nights Hotel accommodations (single room, quad occupancy, including all meals, drinks, gratuities, room tax, non-motorized water sports and entertainment, but excluding, and not limited to, spa services, certain on-site food and beverage experiences, character breakfasts, character meet and greet opportunities, and private sliming experiences); (iii) round trip ground transportation to/from airport & Hotel; (iv) two (2) “PAW Patrol”-themed swim goggles (“Chase” and “Skye” variants); (v) two (2) “PAW Patrol”-themed beach towel clips; (vi) two (2) “PAW Patrol”-themed hooded towels (“Chase” and “Skye” variants); and, (vii) two (2) “PAW Patrol”-themed cuddle pillows (“Chase” and “Skye” variants). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $7,947.51.
First Prizes (3): Three (3) Winners will each receive a Sweepstakes first prize (each a “First Prize”, collectively the “First Prizes”) consisting of a “PAW Patrol” prize pack composed of two (2) of each of the following items: (i) “PAW Patrol”-themed school backpack (Winner’s choice between “Chase” or “Skye” variants); (ii) “PAW Patrol” Activity Set; (iii) Leapfrog Leapstart 3D Activity Book; and, (iv) “PAW Patrol” Lunchbox. The ARV of each First Prize is $126.49; the total ARV for all First Prizes is $379.47.
The Grand Prize and First Prizes may be referenced herein each as a “Prize” and collectively as the “Prizes.” The total ARV for all Prizes is $8,326.98.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of each Winner for the actual value of the Prizes received. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including but not limited to income taxes) and all fees and expenses related to delivery, acceptance, and use of a Prize not specifically identified in these Official Rules, are solely the responsibility of the Winner. If for any reason a Prize or Prize component is unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute with a prize of equal or greater value. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, of any component of Prize will not be awarded. In the event that a Potential Winner chooses not to accept his/her Prize, or is unable to be notified, an alternate Potential Winner will be randomly selected from all of the remaining eligible entries submitted during the applicable Sweepstakes Period in accordance with Section 5 above. NEITHER Sponsor NOR ADMINISTRATOR shall have ANY liability for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from or arising out of any aspect of THE Winner’s acceptance or use of ANY Prize.
Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guests must be able to travel and fully participate in the Grand Prize no later than twelve (12) months following confirmation by Sponsor or Administrator as the Grand Prize Winner or such Grand Prize Winner agrees to forfeit the Grand Prize in its entirety and Sponsor may elect to award the Grand Prize to another Potential Winner, time permitting. Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guests must be able to travel on dates to be determined by Sponsor. Exact dates of travel to be determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor may change travel dates at its sole discretion. Grand Prize ARV may vary depending on point of departure, travel dates and fare/rate fluctuations. The Grand Prize is subject to certain restrictions and exact travel times and arrangements are subject to capacity controls, availability, blackout dates and certain other restrictions, all of which are subject to change. Any person that participates in the Grand Prize that is not deemed a Guest must pay his/her own expenses. The difference between the ARV and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded.
Grand Prize Winner and Guests are advised that Sponsor’s, Hotel’s and/or airline’s COVID-19 policies, CDC guidelines, and the recommendations of health officials must be followed. In addition, Grand Prize Winner and Guests should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before visiting any related destination. Grand Prize Winner and Guests should note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and neither Sponsor nor Hotel can guarantee that any person will not be exposed to COVID-19 during participation in the Grand Prize and/or related travel.
Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guests must possess United States government-approved travel documents and be willing to sign any other legal documents required by Sponsor and/or Administrator. Grand Prize is subject to certain restrictions and exact travel times and arrangements are subject to availability. The Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions, mechanical difficulties, failure connected with the Grand Prize or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to the Grand Prize. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including but not limited to income taxes) and all fees and expenses related to delivery, acceptance, and use of the Grand Prize not specifically identified in these Official Rules, including but not limited to, any meals/drinks not included in Hotel’s all inclusive offer, taxes, gratuities, travel insurance, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, incidentals (including mini-bar), phone charges, merchandise, souvenirs and other expenses are solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and Guests. Grand Prize Winner and Guests must comply with all hotel check-in requirements, including, but not limited to, the presentation of a valid major credit card.
Grand Prize Winner may not transfer, give, barter, sell, substitute, or exchange the Grand Prize for a cash equivalent except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute the Grand Prize or a Grand Prize component with one of equal or greater value if the Grand Prize or a Grand Prize component cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Unused components of the Grand Prize have no redeemable cash value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or components of the Grand Prize. All airline tickets issued in connection with the Grand Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, upgrades and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
If the Grand Prize Winner elects to travel or participate in the Grand Prize with fewer than three (3) Guests, no additional compensation will be awarded. If the Grand Prize Winner elects to travel or participate in the Grand Prize with more than three (3) Guests, such additional guest(s) shall be responsible for any and all costs associated with such travel. Air transportation and hotel accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or similar items, once they are in Grand Prize Winner’s possession, will not be replaced. Travel must be roundtrip. No stopovers are permitted on tickets issued in the Grand Prize. If a stopover occurs, the Grand Prize will terminate and Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guests will be responsible for the full fare which will be charged from the stopover point for the remaining trip segment(s), including the return. Airline and flight itinerary will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All airline tickets issued in conjunction with the Grand Prize are not eligible for upgrades. Any unclaimed and/or unused Grand Prize or element thereof will be forfeited and will remain the property of Sponsor. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by Sponsor’s air travel prize supplier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contract issued by such supplier. In the event the Grand Prize Winner and/or his or her Guest(s) engage in behavior during prize travel and/or other applicable experience that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Grand Prize or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send Grand Prize Winner and/or his or her Guests home with no further obligation or compensation whatsoever to Grand Prize Winner or his/her Guests. In the event Grand Prize Winner or any Guest engages in behavior during travel and/or other applicable experience that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects Grand Prize Winner or Guest(s) to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Grand Prize Winner or Guest(s) as a result of such conduct. NEITHER Sponsor NOR ADMINISTRATOR shall have ANY liability for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from or arising out of any travel related to the GRAND PRIZE or any other aspect of GRAND PRIZE Winner’s or ANY Guest’s acceptance or use of the GRAND PRIZE.
- SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each Participant (whether they are declared an Official Winner or not) agrees, and agrees to affirm to such in writing, to: (i) abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes which decisions are final and binding in all respects; (ii) waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules; and, (iii) warrant and represent that the use of the materials submitted in this Sweepstakes will not violate the rights of any third parties. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s positive image, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any materials containing obscenity, crude language, or descriptions of a violent or sexual nature (as defined solely by Sponsor) will not be accepted and the associated entry will be disqualified. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from any Prize contained in this Sweepstakes will be solely the responsibility of the Winner. Receipt of any of the prize components of this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations. Noncompliance with any of the above will result in disqualification.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sweepstake Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing and select the Winner from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. In the event a Potential Winner or Official Winner is disqualified for any reason under the provisions of these Official Rules, such Potential Winner or Official Winner and all rights to any Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and a random drawing will be conducted in order to select an alternate Potential Winner in accordance with Section 5 above.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/RELEASES. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each Participant (whether declared an Official Winner or not) agrees, and agrees to affirm to such in writing, to forever and irrevocably release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, licensors, employees, representatives, contractors, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any liability, claims, demands, and causes of action from personal injury, loss or damage of any kind, including death, or property damage, theft, or loss suffered or resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes or the use, misuse or acceptance or possession of a Prize or any portion thereof, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, access to and use of each website associated with this sweepstakes and/or downloading from such site, or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Participants agree that the Released Parties are not responsible for any claims, damages, lawsuits, causes of action, proceedings, or liability due to any injuries, theft, damages, expenses, costs, or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting from, arising from, or in connection with, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) any typographical or other error in the publication or printing of the Official Rules, and/or the offering or announcement of any prize; (ii) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or garbled entries; (iii) any error in the collection or retention of entry information, including, but not limited to, incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of the entry due to human error; (iv) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Sweepstakes Entities, or any of their agents or employees; (v) the Sweepstakes and any elements thereof, and the participation or inability to participate in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any damage to Participant’s (or any third person’s) telephone system and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes; (vi) any malfunction of the telephone system, whether technical or due to human error in nature, lost/delayed data transmission, omissions, interruptions, deletion, defect, line failures, postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes due to hardware or software compatibility problems of any telephone network (TSP), computer online systems (ISP), servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s telephone system related to or resulting from participating; (vii) acceptance, receipt, possession, attendance at, travel related to, defects in, misuse, inability to use, or use of any component of any Prize including, but not limited to, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or misdirected or destroyed prize (or any element thereof); (viii) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, any of which is due to reasons beyond Sweepstakes Entities’ control, including, but not limited to, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure including but not limited to overloading of the Sweepstakes Site due to excessive use, threatened or actual terrorist acts, air raid(s), blackout(s), act(s) of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic(s), pandemic, quarantine restriction, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond any of the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole and reasonable control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (ix) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (x) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes at random from all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Period.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that Sponsor find to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- PUBLICITY. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, EACH WINNER GRANTS TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS (INCLUDING ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES), CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, SUCH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON ANY FORM OF MEDIA) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO PARTICIPANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION. The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of New York (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in New York and where the relevant contacts are with such state. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, the Prize awarded, or the determination of the Official Winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sweepstakes Entities’ entire liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Sweepstakes Entities be liable for attorneys’ fees and/or experts’ fees and costs. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- RULES/WINNERS LIST. To receive the name of the Winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Calling All Heroes Sweepstakes” c/o Marden Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791 for receipt by November 19, 2022. Please specify “Rules” or “Winners’ Info”. You may also view the Official Rules by visiting the Sweepstakes Site during the Sweepstakes Period.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Many will enter, few will win. Official Rules and how to enter can be viewed at wwww.nickelodeonparents.com/hub/paw-patrol-calling-all-heroes/. Certain Restrictions Apply. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous US and DC aged at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides (19 in AL & NE, 21 MS) at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes shall begin on 7/18/22 at 6:00:01 a.m. ET and ends on 9/11/22 at 10:59:59 p.m. ET. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, outside of the US and where prohibited or restricted by law. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. One (1) Grand Prize and three (3) First Prizes available to be awarded; total ARV: $8,326.98. Sponsor: Viacom International Inc., 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036.