Deck the halls with…a super cheesy TMNT holiday wreath! In a few easy steps you can create this mutant masterpiece, too.
What You’ll Need
Felt (brown, red, yellow, orange, blue, purple, green, white, and black)
How to Make:
Step One: Take foam ring and glue thick strips of brown felt to cover the entire surface.
Step Two: Cut and glue red felt in splatter shape onto wreath.
Step Three: Cut pieces of yellow and orange felt and glue to wreath.
Step Four: Assemble Turtle heads by:
- Cut eight green felt ovals
- Partially glue the side of one oval, place cotton stuffing inside, and attach other green oval
- Glue eye masks, eyes, and mouth to each of the Turtle’s head
Step Five: Glue Turtles to wreath.
Step Six: Assemble weapons and sewer lids by:
- Cut pieces of black felt into Sai and sewer lids
- Cut brown felt into the same size as the weapon handle
- Use glitter glue to paint accent onto “metal” pieces
- Glue brown felt onto the handle of weapon
Step Seven: Attach Sai and sewer lids to wreath.
Step Eight: Glue pompoms and other decor to your wreath.
Hang someplace where everyone could appreciate your masterpiece, just don’t eat it!
Watch more Nickelodeon! View the TV schedule here.