Calling all ninjas in training! If you live in the Indianapolis area or have plans to visit in the next few months, don’t miss out on your chance to meet the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at their first-ever museum exhibit, “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Secrets of the Sewer”–now open at the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis!
The 3,000-square-foot exhibit will be in Indianapolis through April 2016. From there it will travel across the nation for the next 5 years, making stops at Moody Gardens, the Liberty Science Center and other top museums and science centers, coast to coast.
In this turtle-y awesome exhibit, kids and families are able to train like true ninjas as they work their way through a series of puzzles, mazes, and obstacles that emphasize teamwork and problem-solving skills.
Crime-fighting pizza-lovers of all ages get a chance to:
- Visit the Dojo, where Splinter and Raphael show ninjas-in-training the value of hard work, practice, and knowing your enemy.
- Hang out in the Common Room, where the Turtles play games, watch TV, and use a periscope that lets the team keep an eye on the New York streets above!
- Problem-solve in Donatello’s lab, where circuit-board puzzles produce lights, sounds, and views of hidden toy dioramas when successfully solved.
- Demonstrate your rad reflexes with Mikey, who’s here to show off the fun side of the team’s training routine! Try out Mikey’s pizza-making game, shred it up on the balance boards, and take a quiz to answer the question—”Which Turtle Are You?”
- Explore the streets of New York City while you work to defeat the Kraang and the Foot Clan! Help the Turtles crack codes, maneuver through an alley rope maze, bash bad guys with a pizza thrower, and take on a videogame challenge.
Click here to learn more!